Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Lunch @ Baking Tray Sharq, Kuwait City

Located at Jaber Al Mubarak Street ( Mishal Tower ) near to Behbehani Tower, Baking Tray provided fresh and delicious meals for breakfast, lunch and dinner. First time have a meal at Baking Tray was for my breakfast with my Kuwaiti friend. accidentally was on 10am friday we are searching something to eat.

We ordered cheese omelette that including free bread that you can choose it. Baking Tray have variety of selection fresh food. Starting from salad, pastries, pies, pasta, sandwiches even falafeel and their foul totally fresh. With nice decoration make you feel calm and free on this cafe. Internet wireless also provided, just ask for password.


By the way, at Baking Tray i knew a Malaysian guy who working there as a Chef. Mr Hanafi was working at Japan before got an offer from Baking Tray.






For lunch today, I suggest again to order from Baking Tray and I've met again Chef Hanafi there and give me complimentary some of his delicious cookies. Thanks Chef for nice cookies.



1 day I will try for a dinner after I done my work. '' You are what you eat ''.

No comments:

Post a Comment