Saturday, January 8, 2011

3S

Yesterday night after sports time @ Embassy we went to Sharq Port to take a rest and talk each other. We started a topic about our history, colonialism and Independent in Malay Land. 


Until 1 part we talk about colonialism, we found that new colonial coming back to us, that called 3S. 3S is a new  colonial strategy to fight with us ( muslim ) instead of war by weapons.

3S means 1. Sport 2. Song & 3. Sex.

3S new smooth colonial by non Muslim to destroy Muslim community.

I hope all Muslim will back to Islam ( Al Quran & Sunnah ).

1 comment:

  1. I was worried when I was about to purchase my house with my bad credit score. I was declined a loan from my bank and couldn't get it. I explained to a friend, he then introduced me to the greatest man of all time ( Mr Benjamin Lee) . I explained my problem to him by sending a text to his mail and he helped me get everything solved in the space of 3 working days. He granted me a loan of 3,000,000.00 Euros to pay for my house in which I also used to expand my business as well. May God bless him! you can apply for a quick loan from Mr Benjamin Lee who is working with a group of investors..He’s the wizard everyone is talking about all over the internet..Contact him via Mail on 247officedept@gmail.com. WhatsApp Number: +1-989-394-3740

    ReplyDelete